The kindness and availability of the L’Empire Paris’ staff are in the heart of the establishments’ most important values. Our team, always available, reserves to each of our guests a warm welcoming and stay at your disposal though your hole stay. To these personalized attentions is added a high quality offer of services and equipments, thought to answer effectively to your demands.
- Reception and concierge 24/7
- Room service available until 11 pm, shorter menu available after this schedule
- Accessible luggage room from the moment you arrive (even before your room is ready)
- Check-in: 15h / Check-out: 12h
- Early check-in and late check-out possible upon availability and with extra charge
- Upgrade at the arrival and throughout the hole stay (with extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- Free wifi and Smartphone in each room (with unlimited calls & internet)
- Elevator, wheel chair accessible rooms
- Breakfast lobby, bar & room service
- Private Spa (with reservation and extra charge)
- Laundry service
- Safety box and minibar in each room
- Pets are welcomed (with extra charge)
Do not hesitate to send us your requests, even the most atypical: we will be happy to answer and to accompany you in the success of your stay in our boutique hotel.
Room service available 24h/7
L’Empire Paris room service is available everyday 24h/7. It allows you to have diner without leaving the hotel, take an appetizer, or grab a quick snack while you work. Whatever your wishes are you’ll benefit of products selected with care.
- Quick snack: Crispy “tapas”, croque-monsieur; sandwich, vegetables’ soup, etc.
- The Classics prepared at your demand: delicatessen or cheese board, duo of duck foie gras, salmon steak, L’ Empires’ burger, etc.
- Salads & pasta: the traditional Caesar salad, tomato-mozzarella “mille-feuilles”, and a varied choice of pasta and sauces that you can compose yourself.
- Drinks: Wine by the glass (“Grand crus” wine tasting), Champagne, fresh fruit juice, hot drinks, etc.
L’Empire Paris has a comfortable and design lounge bar accessible throughout the day. You can get installed for an afternoon work or to discover the wins and cocktails available in our menu to well start your evening. It is also the perfect spot to taste a plate of “tapas”, take a quick meal, or offer yourself a well-deserved diner after a long journey in Paris.
This intimate space, ideal to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the capital, can welcome up to thirty people. L’Empire Café has also a 10-place terrace, where you can particularly appreciate to refresh yourself on a sunny day.
For your breakfast, quality products
L’Empire Paris’ breakfast is served each morning from 7 to 10h30 am, on the weekends from 7h30 to 11h and on the room until noon.
Proposed in a hot, cold, sweet, and salted buffet style, it’s composed by top-quality products: artisanal pastries, fresh fruit juice, homemade scrambled eggs, but also a selection of gluten free products for gluten intolerant guests.
Bread, delicatessen, cereal: close to the traditional you’ll also find season products that will change throughout the week and according to the arrivals.
- Hot drinks at choice: coffee, tea, chocolate
- Fresh fruit juice
- Bread & pastries
- Fruit salad
- Cereal & yogurts
- Cheese & delicatessen
- Eggs and sausages
Our team does its best to propose you a breakfast adapted to your diet: do not hesitate to warn us in case of allergy or intolerance.
Spa: entirely private wellness area
Our boutique hotel disposes of a 40 m² wellness area entirely private. In here you’ll find a sauna, a jacuzzi, a hammam shower and double care cabin with massage table. It’s the dream place for a relaxing moment, the time for a pause in total independence or for a massage with our partner Omnisens.
For further information
L'Empire Paris is the ideal place for a family stay in the heart of Paris.
Take advantage and enjoy our Family Suites that can accommodate up to 5 people.
Our "Lofts" offer you more privacy especially with teenagers. You will have two bedrooms which communicate through a private corridor, with two bathrooms and the possibility of accommodating up to 5 people.
Baby cots can be provided free of charge, on simple request, from the superior room.
Our breakfast is also suitable for the little ones.
In addition many activities in the surrounding areas are available for families:
"Escape game" for families, family visit to the Louvre museum, Treasure Hunt in d'Orsay museum, Creation of perfumes for children at the "Fragonard" workshop, croissants' workshop for children-parents, one day at Disneyland Paris...
All this combined to make you and your beloved ones profit the most of the city of lights!
We are waiting for you and your Family!
Your luggage delivered directly in your hotel
L’Empire Paris gives you the chance to have your luggage directly delivered in your hotel room. In fact, we pick your luggage up in your house before your trip in order to make you travelling lighter and without any stress.
- You won’t need to purchase extra luggage at the airport
- No more queues to do at the airport of origin
- No more queues to do at the airport of arrival
- Easier journeys by train and by plane
The rates of the luggage shipping depends on its size and the country of origin. Make life easier with this unique premium service.
Parking or shuttles: L'Empire takes care of everything
From the moment you arrive L’Empire Paris’ valet will park your car on the secured parking lot closest to the hotel (parking cost: 40€/24h)
If you arrive by train or plane we can book a vehicle for your round-trip journeys.
This high quality service, slightly more expensive than a simple taxi, is very complete: driver waiting with a cardboard with the guest’s name on, no supplement for an extra passenger or suitcase, etc. Your driver will be waiting for you on the meeting point you’ve chosen and arranged with him without applying any sort of extra charge.
A concierge service to answer your demands
L’Empire Paris Concierge is at your disposal to help you fulfill your expectations and organize your stay in Paris.
- Taxis, shuttles, private vehicle, and driver
- Diner reservations
- Shows (Moulin Rouge, Lido, Theater)
- Excursions (Versailles Castle, Normandie)
- Avoid-the-line tickets, to access the several museums of the capital
Privatization bar and restaurant
Contact us by email
A question? You can also search in our FAQ
Contact us by phone
The Empire Hotel team is at your disposal to answer any question or help you organize your trip.
We pay special attention to having a cosmopolitan team in order to be able of answering our guest’s in as many languages as we can! Our team speaks French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Romanian, Tamil and we will be happy to share a bit of our knowledge of Chinese and Japanese with you!
The hotel doesn’t have its own parking, however, we work with the Halles Garage car park located a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Hotel residents benefit from a 40 € rate per day per vehicle. We offer valet service.
The bar is open daily from 3PM to midnight. You can install yourself to work during the afternoon or to discover the cocktails and the wines of our card at the cocktail time. Come and discover our Dvine machine to taste fine wines by the glass.